Each can and box is made of iron material – Printing – cutting – Stamping – assembly – Packaging – step by step.
1) Iron material: generally, after confirming the order, appropriate iron materials will be ordered according to the near typesetting drawing, including iron material variety, size, etc. iron materials are usually directly stored in the printing factory. For the identification of iron material quality, you can usually use the visual method to see whether there are scratches on the surface, whether the lines are uniform, whether there are rust spots, etc. the thickness can be measured with an equal micrometer, You can feel its hardness with your hand.
2) Printing: after the film and typesetting diagram are sent to the printing plant, they are ready to be printed according to the typesetting. Usually, the template is provided to the printing plant to follow the color. In the printing process, we should pay attention to whether the printing color matching keeps up with the template, whether the set is accurate, whether there are stains, whether there are scars, etc,. These problems are generally under the control of the printing plants responsible for them.
3) Cutting: after the printed iron material is returned to the factory, it can be cut according to the cutting bed. In the cutting bed pad, pay attention to whether the operator cuts according to the knife edge line and whether the length is consistent and uniform. Whether workers scratch each other during discharging shall be checked at the initial operation station.
4) Stamping: pressing the iron sheet into shape on the punch is the main work of making cans. Usually, a jar can be completed in many processes. The general process of the two-piece can of the heaven and earth cover is as follows: cover: blanking – flash – winding. Bottom: blanking – flash – pre coiling – coiling.
Bottom fastening process of heaven and earth cover (bottom sealing) process of tank, cover: blanking – flash – winding tank body: blanking – pre bending – angle shearing – forming – bone fastening – body punching (bottom fastening) – bottom sealing. The bottom process is material cutting
In the stamping process, there is usually a large loss of products. Pay attention to whether the work operation is standardized, whether the product surface is scratched, whether the winding line has batch sewing, and whether the buckle position is fastened. It is usually troublesome to arrange the production according to the large sample and confirm the goods before production.
5) Packaging: after stamping, the packaging department is responsible for cleaning and assembly, putting into plastic bags and packing. This link is a finishing work of the product. Product cleaning is very important, so the work should be cleaned before packaging, and then packaged according to the packaging method. For products with many styles, the model number and box mark must be aligned and placed. During the packaging process, attention should be paid to reducing the flow of defective products into the finished products as much as possible, and the packing quantity must be accurate.