Major brands choose specialty tin packaging to draw attention to their brand’s milestones and new product launches with limited edition, collectible tins. Give your product the distinctive look it deserves with a custom designed package. You can attract new customers or generate repeat business with a permanent reminder of your product and your company. We can custom all kinds of tin shape for you to cater your brand and show its valve, then make your customer love your brand more.
Many new fancy shapes and deep embossing have been developed to make your package unique. In addition to everyday packaging, custom tins can also be a great idea for:
- Special Anniversaries
- Gifts with Purchase
- Marketing New Products
Tin Measurements: We measure all of our cans by the outside dimension with the lid off. Our base dimensions are set unless new tooling is produced. The height of the tins is adjustable from 7/8″ to 12″ high. Tins lower than 7/8″ require a drawn (no seam) base and special tooling.
Production Quantities: The average minimum run is 12,000 pieces per shape. For smaller size tins the minimums increase to 24,000 pieces. Small pill type boxes might have higher production run.
Combination Litho Runs: We can do combination litho runs enabling the small customer to maximize their custom order. We can run up to 3 designs for the same shaped can order. Note the order must be run in 4-color process without any additional special colors.
Proofing: Our standard procedure is to provide a paper proof approximately 2-3 weeks after we receive artwork from the customer. Once the paper proof is approved, we can set an accurate production schedule. We can also run metal proofs for orders over 100,000 pieces. Please note this adds 2-4 weeks time to project.
Production Lead Time: Our standard lead time is 120 days (4 months) once the paper proof is approved by the customer. In this schedule, we have added 30 days for shipping from the factory to our warehouse in New York. For orders shipped from Hong Kong direct to the customer, order would be 90 days (3 months). Please note that during off peak production the lead time can be reduced to 60 days.
Why Choose our tin shape custom?
1. We have an extraordinary variety of sizes, fancy shapes with optional deep embossing.
2. A wide range of tools and dies enables us to provide this selection to our customers.
3. Tooling expertise that can produce just about any shape imaginable.
4. New tools are produced within one month starting at only $1,000.
5. Production runs starting at 12,000 pieces.
6. In-House artists and designers will work with you.
7. High-resolution color laser printer enables us to prepare paper mockups for your presentations.
8. A modern facility that has 36 production lines in China
9. Our own, experienced, employees in Hong Kong oversee all aspects of each order.
10. High quality decorative tins that add value.